5 Ahrefs SEO Toolbar Features Available For Free (Update)
Introduction to Ahrefs SEO Toolbar To Rule the SEO Ranking
In the world of online marketing, Search engine optimization is a key player. But with the ever-changing algorithms and fierce competition, it becomes a challenging task to rank at the top. To overcome this challenge, the Ahrefs SEO toolbar serves as a powerful tool that empowers you to optimize your website’s SEO effectively.
What is Ahrefs?
A powerful SEO tool, that provides data & insights to optimize website performance, improve search engine ranking & drive organic traffic. From keyword research to website traffic checker, it offers a wide range of free & paid features that are guaranteed to elevate your website ranking.
Now that we discovered the solution to conquer the challenges of ranking in the competitive market, let’s dive into ‘why ahrefs stands out as the tool of choice for SEO practitioners?’. In addition, if you are a startup company then it will be very beneficial for you to learn more about its free features that will help you help or improve your ranking in Google SERPs.
Why Is ‘Ahrefs SEO Toolbar’: A Must-Have Extension For SEO Professionals?
Having the right tool at your disposal is essential for success in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. One such tool that is a must-have for SEO professionals is ‘Ahrefs SEO Toolbar’. As it offers a wide range of features and benefits that significantly enhances workflow & productivity. Those seeking free SEO tools on a tight budget will find plenty to choose from. Several other factors that make it more effective are:
- With Ahrefs, you can analyze your website’s SEO performance in detail. Details such as analyzing keywords, backlinks & competitors.
- You can optimize your content & improve organic search ranking by valuable keywords, assessing their search volume, & analyzing keyword search difficulty with this free tool.
- Using the toolbar, you can easily track the effectiveness of your link-building campaign, monitor your backlink profile, & identify new links you can build.
- It helps in analyzing your target keywords’ search engine results pages [SERPs], & understand your competitors’ ranking so that you can refine your SEO tactics as necessary.
- Streamline your SEO tasks and save valuable time. It helps in simplifying on-page SEO analysis with valuable, metrics & suggestions.
- It helps you to track progress & identify trends by easily comparing historical data.
Above are reasons why Ahrefs is a must-have extension for any SEO company looking to optimize their website’s SEO.
How to Install Ahrefs SEO Toolbar Extension for Chrome?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing the Ahrefs SEO Toolbar for Chrome:
- Click the link to access the-[Ahrefs SEO toolbar] extension page.
- Followingly click on the ‘Add to Chrome’
- A pop-up will appear, click ‘Add Extension’ to confirm the extension.
- Once the installation is completed, find the Ahrefs logo in your Chrome toolbar.
- In order to activate the extension, click on the pin and start using it.
Ahrefs’ 5 Features That Can Be Used For Free
Make sure to ‘’sign in’’ your account in order to enjoy the given free tools.
1. Webmaster tools
The Ahrefs webmaster feature is a valuable tool that provides insights & data about your website’s performance. With this feature, you can identify opportunities for optimization & make informed decisions to improve your website’s SEO. There are a number of free Ahrefs webmaster tools available to help you analyze & optimize our website. Such free features include site explorer, views of your website backlink profile, finding internal linking opportunities, & site Audit. In addition, it helps you in monitoring key metrics like organic search traffic, backlinks, & search ranking.
2. Free keyword generator
Using this tool in Ahrefs, you can generate relevant & high-performing keywords for your content without spending a dime. You can also generate keywords for other popular search engines besides Google such as YouTube, Amazon, & Bing. You just need to type the domain in which you are looking for the keyword & can find more than 100 results for the most popular keyword.
3. Keyword difficulty checker
Getting keywords for your required domain is not just enough. It is essential to find out that out of the generated keywords, which one is the most reliable to rank on the top. If you are looking for a tool to analyze the keyword difficulty checker? Then sign in to the Ahref tool which offers you these features without breaking the bank.
4. Free SERP Checker
Checking SERP is important as it allows you to track your website’s performance in search engine result pages. However, finding the tool that works perfectly as well comes within your budget is difficult. This is where the SERP checker by Ahrefs comes in. This tool helps in understanding the SERP for any keyword & evaluating its traffic potential. You can access the top 10 results in over 243 countries for any keyword without using VPN.
5. Backlink checker
By using Ahrefs’ free backlink checker, you can easily identify the top 100 backlinks pointing to a specific page of your competitors. With this information, you can reverse engineer their tactics & request links from the referring domains.
Also, start with our SEO guide for beginners
Henceforth, now that we have discovered the wide array of free Ahrefs SEO Toolbar, you can now optimize your website’s SEO without breaking the bank. Don’t let your website’s online presence slip away. Make it shine with Ahrefs SEO Toolbar & optimize your website’s SEO for free.